Shades Of Rosé Gin
This sipping gin begins with our original Hwy 9 Gin and transforms while resting in red wine barrels from Raylen Vineyards in Mocksville, NC. These add a natural rose color to the spirit and a bit of a dry feel to the sip. Tasting notes are also affected by the extra resting step. Certain botanicals are mellowed out such as citrus, juniper and coriander while others become stronger like the cassia. It has more warmth to it, and a little bit of a spice. The bite is shifted and also has become more mellow. A true sipping gin, best served chilled.
This product is a true use of environmental happiness. Using the end product of our original distillation for Hwy 9 gin, that we would have had no use for, we redesigned the process to ensure full product use.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.